Hotels in West End London
Hotels in West End London are known for their lavish amenities and elegant décor. As one of the most visited areas in London, the West End is always jumping with the hottest nightlife attractions and spots. This includes outdoor cafes, along with clubs and bars. The area also captures the true allure and essence of creativity with outdoor performers and artists. While the West End is synonymous with lively entertainment and a vibrant nightlife – the area is blanketed by several hotels, motels, and bed and breakfast venues. These establishments are close to transportation hubs, shopping, dining, and even sightseeing tours for groups and families.
West End Hotel Services
The West End is also home to London’s hustling and bustling theater district. From Broadway style shows to music and festivals, there is so much to do and see in this popular area. Whether staying at the Double Tree Hilton, Hotel Novotel, Hotel London, or La Suite West – these venues offer a full range of amenities for guests and patrons. This includes but is not limited to:
· Free Wi-Fi, data ports, large LCD or LED televisions, and CD/DVD and media players.
· Complimentary beverages – coffee, tea, soft drinks – continental breakfast.
· Business centers – fitness centers – sauna – spa – Jacuzzi – swimming pools.
· Meeting areas – bars – dining halls – banquet rooms – arcades for the kids.
· Laundry – dry-cleaning – concierge services – booking sightseeing tours – dinner reservations.
· Large spacious rooms – huge closets – bathroom amenities – vending/snack/ice machines.
· Special group rates – corporate rates – studio rooms – terraces – lavish and elegant suites.
Explore the West End
With some of the finest hotels and lodging in London, now is a great time to visit the West End. There is always something to see and do – and there is nothing more relaxing than heading back to a cozy hotel at night. For more information on West End hotels, check the Web or speak to your travel agent today.